Raleigh Wool Coat
Our navy Raleigh wool coat has been inspired by the Royal Navy Duffle coat, a longstanding essential for keeping out all weathers. It's made from fabric woven in the UK by Abraham Moons & Sons, established in 1837 in Guiseley, West Yorkshire. The Melton weave is still manufactured to exacting British standards. The Raleigh is manufactured in the UK too – we have partnered with Cookson & Clegg in Blackburn to produce this high-quality garment. They have a proud 160 years history of UK manufacturing, producing some of the most robust military apparel arctic. The quality of their work is reflected in this long history and well renowned reputation.
Details & Care
- Made from British Abraham Moons & Sons wool Melton
- Produced in the UK by Cookson & Clegg
- British made buttons
- Front and back reinforced yokes
Size & Fit
- Slightly oversized fit with a dropped shoulder
- The model is 6ft, Chest 39', Waist 32'' and wears a medium.