Crail Fisherman Rib Jumper
For the Crail Fisherman rib jumper, they have travelled northwards to the Scottish borders, to a master maker called William Lockie. Lockies, as they are fondly known dates to 1874 and is one of the oldest family-run knitwear manufacturers, employing skilled workers from the same local families for generations. This heritage Fisherman rib jumper is perfect for unpredictable weather!
Details & Care
- The heavyweight rib provides a layer of warmth.
- Made from lambswool this jumper has a premium soft hand feel, which Lockies are renowned for.
- Premium lambswool.
- Manufactured in Scotland by William Lockie.
- Aubin patch branding on left-hand side at hem.
- Navy and Khaki
Size & Fit
- Classic fit, true to size.
- The model is 6ft, chest 39'' waist 32'' and wears a medium.