The Gilet was a new and exciting addition to outerwear back in the 70s and 80s and is now forever cemented into men's wardrobes as a staple piece. The perfect layering tool to see you through autumn and into wintery months. In line with their sustainable-minded brand philosophy they have made a conscious decision not to use duck-down across their outerwear range. Aubin's fill is from Dupont and is made from 37% renewable plant fibres, it is lightweight, breathable and insulating.
Details & Care
- Made from a polyamide/cotton mix, this gilet has the right combination of technical v heritage.
- Large patch pockets with side entrance for functionality
- Branded zip and poppers, internal zip pocket
- Perfect layering under or over
- Orange and Airforce Blue
Size & Fit
- Classic fit, true to size
- The model is 6ft, Chest 39'', Waist 32'' and wears a medium.